Committed to Our People
We firmly believe that our employees are the foundation of our business success, and our record-breaking performance in 2019 attests to the commitment and dedication of SSR people. We strive to treat our people fairly and without discrimination, with full regard and respect for their human rights, and encourage and promote a diverse workforce at all levels. We know that our success depends on their success, and we have established company-wide training programs, and promote hiring locally.
GRI 102-8: 2019 Total Workforce by Country, Employment Type and Gender 1
|Contractors2||Full-Time Salaried (Non-Unionized) Employees||Full-Time Salaried (Unionized) Employees||Hourly (Non-Unionized) Employees|
|Total SSR Mining||9||179||573||99||393||492||42||334||376||67||549||616|
1) Data was collected from sites and regional offices and represent the number of active employees or contractors as at December 31, 2019.
2) Contractors in this table refer to contractors that work on a more regular, permanent basis
GRI 102-8: 2019 Total Workforce by Employment Type
GRI 102-8: 2019 Total Workforce by Site (includes Contractors)
GRI 405-1: Employee Gender Breakdown by Role1
|Breakdown (%)||Female 2019||Male 2019|
|Board of Directors||22%||78%|
1) Breakdown is based on employees and excludes contractors.
2) Managers represent positions with direct reports.
3) Includes contractors. (Excluded 385 Puna’s Contractors since they do not have gender data on contractors)