SSR at a Glance
All values as at December 31, 2019
- $606,805M Record in Revenue
- 421,828 oz of gold equivalent at cash costs of $740 per ounce sold
- Continued to grow Mineral Reserves and Resources Year on Year
- Marigold 3.9M oz increased gold Mineral Reserves at Marigold
- Seabee 1.1M oz increased gold Measured and Indicated Mineral Resources (incl. Mineral Reserves) and gold Inferred Mineral Resources increased to 583,000 ounces.
- 4 years consecutive year of positive earnings per share and 8 straight years of meeting cost and production guidance
- Record production at all three mines
- Seabee 112,137 oz of gold (six consecutive years of production growth)
- Marigold 220,227 oz of gold (exceeding annual guidance)
- Puna 7.7M oz of silver (improvements delivered 2.1 million ounces in Q4 alone)
- 1,484 Employees
- 100% Consolidated ownership in Puna Acquired the remaining 25% interest, leading to an immediate increase in production and improved operational flexibility.
- $123M paid in direct wages and benefits